Sunday, March 6, 2016

What Happens in Vegas


Hey guys so I was recently contacted by Vegas.com to participate the e-campaign for the hunt to find the #ultimatevegasoutfit. Being that the I've never been to Las Vegas and the weather here in New York is all types of shitty what better time then now to use some imagination and think of someplace warm.
When I think of Las Vegas I think big booty strippers, gambling, booze, bomb food, and literally not even remembering what the hell happened afterward. My ideal day in Vegas would definitely be at the Las Vegas Rio Hotel because honestly it looks so beautiful and colorful color. The architecture of the hotel is pretty contemporary but I mean one can only imagine what goes on in a place that has blue and red glasses on it. The hotel is named after the capital of Brazil and is influenced by Brazilian culture, and I'm totally into the Carnival vibe I get from the hotel.
Because I am a foodie the outfit that I put together would be for dinner at the Voodoo Steakhouse. So I hope you guys enjoy this post and if you're lucky enough to be going to Las Vegas then check out Vegas.com for more information and other Las Vegas hotels. Thanks for stopping by guys
xoxo Lulu











What I'm Wearing
Romper: Thrifted| Shoes: Forever21| Clutch: Aldo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ITSLULUSWORLD. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig